VMware Cloud Foundation 4.4 is Available
VMware has released VMware Cloud Foundation 4.4. It’s good to see that vSphere 7.0 Update 3c with Tanzu and vCenter Server 7.0 Update 3c are both included in this release. It’s also nice to see that Apache Log4j updates are also included.
The VMware Cloud Foundation team is proud to announce general availability of VMware Cloud Foundation 4.4, bringing forward the latest innovations in full stack Hyperconverged Infrastructure as a Hybrid Cloud Platform. The Bill of Materials for VMware Cloud Foundation 4.4 includes the following products as part of the platform offering:
The bill of materials includes the following:
- VMware SDDC Manager 4.4
- vSphere 7.0 Update 3c with Tanzu
- vCenter Server 7.0 Update 3c
- vSAN 7.0 Update 3c supporting enhanced cloud native storage, integrated file services.
- vRealize Suite provides numerous enhancements to vRealize log insight 8.6.2, vRealize Operations 8.6.2, and vRealize Automation 8.6.2. Note: VMware Cloud Foundation 4.4 deploys vRealize Lifecycle Manager (VRSLCM) 8.6.2, then vRSLCM deploys and provides ongoing life cycle management of other vRealize Components.
- NSX-T 184.108.40.206, supporting new networking and security features including NSX-T Federation.
- VMware Workspace ONE Access 3.3.6